We have an opening in the Product Placement group for a Product Manager. The job requires regular interactions with various stake holders in FA business like Product Management team in SAG, Sales, Customer support, Logistics, Exim, R&D teams (Advanta) etc. The role encompasses following responsibilities :
• Product introduction in country from global product portfolio of FA AS. Country specific Certifications, Service setup, trainings, local regulations for product introduction and disposal.
• Create strategy for Product family based on 4P analysis. Monitor actions planned for strategy implementation. Collate and ensure availability of References to all relevant stakeholders.
• Product Portfolio volume/ qty planning & Monitoring in coordination relevant stakeholders.
• Competitor analysis for portfolio mapping/ techinical comparison/ pricing strategy. Prepare and release Competition winning guides.
• Product portfolio Market data maintenance and analysis.
• Planning, execution and monitoring of effectiveness of MARCOM activities for Product promotion along with MARCOM support team.
• List price ownership of product under responsibility- Preparation, release and maintenance in system.
• Product related Competency enhancement of internal colleagues & external partners along with SUP.
• Maintaining Inventory for demo and trial purpose. Regular interactions with Logistics for lead time maintenance and corrective actions if required
• Product quality monitoring and product recalls in consultation with QM. Regular Quality reviews with CS.
• Analysis of Product quality related RCA and CTS from CS alongwith QM.
• Coordinate with EXIM for customs clearance incase of special cases.
Job requirements: Experience of atleast 5x years in Industrial Automation (sales, service, Tech support), Good technical knowhow of products under factory automation, expertise in product lifecycle management (optional), skills in Microsoft excel, powerpoint, power bi(optional), good problem solving capabilities. Should be a good team player, takes a lot of initiatives, should have good communication skills.