Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Entry-Level Digital Process Technician.
The Entry-Level Digital Process Technician is responsible for supporting the sales team across the CRM landscape of Oracle Sales Cloud, Tacton CPQ, Business Intelligence and legacy system. The right candidate will work on a team to help drive maximum adoption and utilization of our data and tools and collect important user feedback to make products better for our sales users.
In this position, you will be part of a digital development program and will be exposed to many technical and data topics across the sales enablement landscape with the goal of further developing your digital capabilities and exploring career development opportunities at Siemens Healthineers.
- Listen, capture and manage user issues, problems and requests through our technical support system and report out progress of all topics
- Engage with users on troubleshooting known issues/problems that have workarounds
- Act as an organizational champion reinforcing education and change management with our users
- Communicate feedback and changes recommended by our users to the product team for future iteration
- Engage with product owners to stay updated product and feature launches
- Collect and measure user satisfaction through surveys and analysis
KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors/University level degree or equivalent in related business/management information systems, computer science, data analytics, user design, marketing or sales field required
- Experience with leveraging technology and data to drive positively change preferred
- Knowledge of sales processes preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI and Power Apps preferred
- Knowledge of CRM systems or customer support ticketing systems preferred
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Highly effective listener: able to understand and capture what someone really needs
- Highly effective communicator: able to present and highlight important information
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to analyze and understand issues and problems
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Works well in a fast-paced business environment
- Must be adept in use of Office365
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.