Mobility in the United States is in the middle of a technological revolution. Yunex Traffic (formerly Siemens Mobility Inc., Intelligent Traffic Systems) partners agencies and companies in their transformation, combining existing infrastructure with forward-looking, application-driven technology that meets tomorrow's needs today.
We at Yunex help make agencies smarter by providing a path to a tailor-made transportation ecosystem that is more digital, connected, and integrated and deliver solutions in the areas of Central and Adaptive Control, Advanced Traffic Management, and Smart Lighting. Also providing Connected Vehicle solutions (V2I) and Mobility-as-a-Service - we are at the forefront of Smart Cities Mobility solutions.Position Overview:
This position works closely with Service Account Managers (SAMs) and the Operations Manager. The goal of this position is to support service job/contract execution and general office operations. Coordinators assist on all phases of extras/contracts, ensuring they move efficiently through all processes and stages of work, that accurate documentation is in place and stored, and that projects are closed promptly.Responsibilities:
- Optimally coordinates and schedules service activities and resources to deliver on customer expectations and commitments while delivering high-quality service.
- Provides support, information, prioritization, and coordination of assignments for field service personnel.
- Serves as the secondary point of contact for all service customers to go above and beyond.
- Coordinates monthly quality assurance efforts of appropriate branch personnel.
- Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer requests and expectations based on the call, vitality, contractual obligation, available resources, and customer needs. Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well detailed, coordinated, prioritized, and organized.
- Review, process, and distribute all service documentation, including service orders, timesheets, packing slips, purchase orders, and accounts payable vouchers.
- Assists in processing billing reports, invoices, credit memos, and collections.
- Assists in project profitability through cost containment procedures and processes.
- Maintains timely setup and completeness of related job folders as assigned.
- Applies, maintains, and updates all employee, service calls, and customer information in SAP.
- Uses, where appropriate, all features, including but not limited to service reporting, time-stamping, planning, and scheduling, etc.
- May be responsible for non-installed parts sales, including processing orders, pricing, and invoicing.
- General office administration- mail, supplies ordering, invoice processing.
- Duties associated with the Dispatcher role, as delegated.
- Support and execution of the above tasks in regions outside the West region, as delegated.
- 2+ years of successful experience in the area of responsibility
- High School Graduate
- Previous SAP experience desirable. At a minimum, ability to become familiar with SAP accounting and work order system, as configured for Siemens Mobility.
- Ability to learn and master basic structures of traffic signal and streetlight installation/maintenance contracts related to our services, the billing process, and customer expectations.
- Strong digital literacy skills are required, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Word.
- Experience handling requests, providing customer service, mentorship, and routine support for products/programs to customers.
- Superb interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and work in a high-energy team environment.
We are# 9 On Forbes Great Places to Work List
Health and Wellness: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, HSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1!
Vacation: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Personal / Sick Days, Maternity/Paternity Leave
Financial & Retirement: 401K match Plan, Performance Bonus for Key Roles, Merit Increases, Relocation
Professional Development: Tuition Reimbursement, Promote from Within, Mentor Program, Access to Online Courses, Lunch & Learns
Balance: Flexible Work Hours, Remote Work Opportunities, Diversity & Inclusion Program
We seek to hire top talent and provide them with opportunities to earn top dollar. We offer a phenomenal place to have a career in an innovative environment. If you're interested in becoming our Service Coordinator, we'll provide you with the support and career advancement to make it happen!
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.