Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Global Total Rewards Manager
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Global Total Rewards Manager:
- You will have the unique opportunity to develop a unique compensation & benefits strategy specific for our Ultrasound division
- You set the strategic direction for all Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound benefits plans, including governance, framework and infrastructure
- You will implement and help design/communicate the total rewards program to align with business strategy, both globally and locally
- You will be responsible to lead and coordinate all activities in the area of total rewards within the planned stand-alone of the business
- You will prepare compensation proposals for the leadership team, and ensure appropriate approvals
- You will be globally responsible for market benchmarking strategy and delivery
- For U.S. benefits, you will be responsible to manage the carve-out, as well as the ongoing benefits design and administration
- You will globally steer and coordinate all compensation & benefits activities within the business area, incl. management of programs such as short-term incentives, recognition, and health & wellbeing
- You will build up a small team of compensation & benefits experts in the U.S. and globally
- You will work closely with the HR IT workstream to set-up appropriate IT architecture for the business (i.e. Workday)
- You will be partnering with the business on all reward topics
- You will lead complex compensation & benefits projects
- You will be a member of the global total rewards team as well as the Ultrasound HR leadership team
- You will help develop a strategy for efficient and effective deployment and delivery
- You will analyze new and/or existing plans and programs to determine market competitiveness, regulatory compliance, ease of administration, cost effectiveness and alignment with business strategy
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You bring in relevant long-time working experience in Compensation & Benefits and have a sound knowledge also around all benefits-related topics especially in the United States
- You have a proven track record in strategically developing benefits concepts and driving them to implementation
- You are skilled in project management, negotiation abilities, fluent English and in ideally at least one additional language
- You are able to identify business needs and market developments and offer solutions in a pro-active manner
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Successful completed Master’s degree in Business administration / HR or comparable training and knowledge
- You have experience in working in an international environment, cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.