What are my responsibilities?
- Initiate market observation, conduct and provide market information/analyses on international technology and price trends in order to obtain new suppliers and new technologies in the supply chain.
- Leading cross functions to work out the appropriate and prospective material strategy.
- Combine global strategy, market information, product requirement and supplier performance to work out material strategy.
- Driven material risk mitigation measures and cost saving measures together with cross functions.
- Carries out analyses for all material PVO and PPC, and target-actual comparisons and generates proposals for measures for achieving the purchasing-relevant target figures.
- Material risk analysis and management to improve material availability.
- Owner of supplier management.
- Support other functions to solve related supplier issues.
- leading supplier sourcing, supplier selection, supplier evaluation, supplier awarding and supplier development.
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Bachelor or above, Electronic related major is must.
- 5+ years Sourcing or commodity manager experience, additional 2+ years of electronic component SQE or RD is preferred.
- Deeply understanding of electronic market trend & supply chain.
- Clear logic, good at communication and collaboration.
- Quick learning and like to change.
- Fluent in English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial Automation Products Ltd., Chengdu
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time