Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Real trendsetters in every language.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives the customer. Only then do they implement things on the technical side – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. They enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories and to organize their own work. For them, knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. They feed their ideas into many sectors of the economy, thus creating the basis for innovative business models. Join our team, and we will offer the necessary support to give you responsibility and enable you to have an international career as an expert or leader.
What are my responsibilities?
Program head for SW development teams leading multiple Scrum teams in Industrial Automation R&D.
As Head of Program Management for SW Development Teams you will be leading multiple Scrum teams in Siemens ADVANTA India for Industrial Automation Digitalization focus. You would be directly responsible for team formation including hiring, competence development and providing an inspiring working environment in the areas of Digital Enterprise technologies. In this role you would enable and motivate teams to deliver world class quality products with high levels of ownership.
- Responsible for R&D leadership focus to ensure world class competent organization for DI CS programs
- Directly manages Scrum Masters and delivers highly motivated and qualified employees and professionals to achieve the targets set.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, methods, processes, and procedures or the team assigned
- Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- Ensures people leadership tasks including Growth Talks of the teams
- Ensures attracting and recruiting of talents, professional competency and career development of employees
- Ensures business needs to right talents availability in terms of Technical Competence, Domain Competences and Processes knowledge
- Responsible for Cost management including the Pyramid structure of the team
- Defining and providing an adequate and inspiring working environment.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You are a BE, ME, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA Graduate with 15+ years of experience and Atleast 5+ years’ experience as Project Manager/ Program Manager
- Good people management and stakeholder management skills.
- Good knowledge of Agile and Lean management principles and practices.
- Impactful communication skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time