Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Technical Trainer (f/m/d) for Laboratory Automation Systems (Diagnostics) to reinforce our Siemens Healthineers Training Center team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You deliver standardized Service Trainings for Laboratory Automation solutions in English language for international customer service engineers or any other appropriate target groups
- Further you prepare, monitor, and continuously improve routine and special education programs for internal and external participants to ensure qualification of the participants for Laboratory Automation, connected modules & analyzers, middleware & IT solutions
- You provide training in installation, operation, maintenance, parts replacement, repair process, calibration, workflow, reagent handling, software usage, workflow and troubleshooting to new and/or experienced internal and external participants
- In collaboration with global training experts you participate in course content and test question development and reviews for assigned products
- You deliver training courses at the training center in Eschborn or at international Training locations using methods of training deployed by training center, including virtual learning courses
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a Masters’ degree in the field of Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Bio-medical engineering or similar
- Ideally, you bring in working experience in the in-vitro Diagnostics Industry, preferably with but not limited to Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics
- You convince us with your excellent technical understanding
- Knowledge of software and informatics is an advantage
- Your application is also welcome if you hold a Bachelor´s degree or any other comparable technical education in above mentioned engineering branches plus additional education and working experience
Your attributes and skills:
- You bring in sound analytical, technical and problem- solving skills
- Good presentation and explanation expertise with adult teaching experience and virtual education is an advantage
- You show a communicative and team-related behavior as well as initiative and clear customer focus
- You are used to work with persons from different cultural backgrounds and bring in great collaborative skills
- Advanced English language skills are necessary to work in our international set up; German skills are an advantage
- Furthermore, you are self-motivated and eager to take the initiative
- In this role, you are also delivering trainings at our training locations abroad. Therefore, international travel activities (around 30%) are no restriction for you
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time