As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Financial Controller and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Work closely with the Support Functions Managers in planning and forecasting activities;
- Coordinate / guide Support Functions budget and forecast preparation activities related to Hub and Country organizations and assure its completeness and accuracy;
- Monitoring and analysis of Support Functions costs (accounts/cost centers trend) and clarification of relevant deviations;
- Ensure Support Functions costs charging (e.g., for general cost, employees cost, travelling cost, etc.) and monitor costs allocation and forecast evolution;
- Standard and specific reporting: preparation of key data, scorecards, graphics, reports and analysis - key comments and highlights - data report and maintenance,
- Participation in month-end activities;
- Tight communication with entities within responsibility area.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- At least 2 years experience as a Financial Controller or similar;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of SAP is highly valued;
- Good MS Office knowledge, of which experience with Excel is mandatory;
- Communication skills and team oriented;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Dynamism, initiative and pro-activeness;
- Strong strategic judgment, business competence and professional ethics;
- Ability to build up and maintain customer relationships.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time