We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
To strengthen our commercial team in our Manufacturing site in Zug, we are currently looking for a strong Manufacturing Controller for the factory in Zug.
Your new responsibilities
- Business partner to the local and Headquarter teams
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting of the factory performance
- P&L and balance sheet controlling
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Hourly rate, standard costs calculation, production variances analysis
- Research to optimize productivity and reduce production costs
- Productivity and investment controlling and reporting
- Ensuring price calculation according to company specifications
- Calculation of inventory transfer costs
- Creation of costing workflows for the annual financial statement
- Ad-hoc costing of materials
- Creating and calculating the additive elements for the individual factories with the agreement of the respective department
- Review and maintenance of material master data
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, economics or a related field from a university/university of applied sciences
- We are looking for a Controller with practical Controlling, Accounting and operational business experience
- Ideally experience derived from a manufacturing environment.
- You possess the mental flexibility to work on several tasks at one time
- Experience with business intelligence tools would be an asset
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel/Makro) and SAP (FI/CO, SD)
- Strong sense of ownership, works independently and takes initiative
- English, German is an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time