Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- Identification and definition of an SI-specific governance framework, guidelines and instructions, including supplements to relevant circulars. Implementation and operation of vital security solutions as well as input channel for requirements. Coordination for former countries.
- Contribute into all areas of Governance and Operations either from a governance or from a technical background.
- Support SI HQ and Countries and collaborate with different provider (CYS, IT AtoS) and other partners (DI, SMO, Legal, Risk,….) on various levels of the company.
What will be your daily tasks?
- Support Cybersecurity governance and guidance for the SI and Countries for IT, OT and PSS.
- Provide regular Cybersecurity status and risk reports for the respective management.
- Establish and maintain key relationships, collaborations, and partnerships for the furtherance of Information Security objectives with (business) IT, Business with special focus on adherence to global targets and governance, as well as business related target setting.
- Drive risk transparency, threat and impact awareness.
- Consulting to ensure Cybersecurity related controls and measures are implemented, managed, controlled, and reported.
- Collaborate with Country, OpCo & Business Unit Cybersecurity Officers.
- Support in setting, monitoring, manage and report implementation of performance targets for area of responsibility, aligned overall ISEC Strategy and IT performance metrics.
- Support Cybersecurity related requirements, advisor and consultant to IT, Business and HQ
- Collaboration with ISC (Information Security Contacts) and PSSO/E (Product Solution Security Officer/Expert).
- Management of Security Management Systems based on ISO 27001:2013.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- 5 - 10 years of Cybersecurity related work experience with a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, PhD, or relevant practical experience
- Deep technical knowledge or expertise in cyber security governance, risk management
- Up to date understanding of current trends in the security industry
- Practical experience engineering infrastructure, application, and data security solutions
- Specialized in at least one of following different areas: Secure Implementation, Security Testing, Secure Project Integration, Secure Manufacturing, Security Audit, Cybersecurity Governance, Cybersecurity Risk, ISO27001
- Proven interpersonal skills including attention to detail, communication and customer management skills with advanced problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology)
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, self-motivated, able to work in an independent manner.
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time