Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
At Yunex Traffic, we currently have about 20 IT solutions in the PLM environment that we need to replace globally with new state-of-the-art solutions in the next 12 months. Therefore, all PLM solutions must be analyzed, evaluated and the requirements for the new solutions have to be compiled.
- You support projects in the area of digitalization of Product Lifecycle Management.
- You process requests from business users for our PLM systems.
- You support the integration of topics necessary for digital product development such as development/virtualization tools, asset management and rendering into the PLM environment.
- You design and integrate new and innovative solutions into the existing system landscape in close coordination with your manager.
- You will create requirement specifications and ensure their implementation in the PLM area in collaboration with various functional departments, other IT departments and external partners.
- Your daily tasks include the gathering and implementation of change requests as well as process and application consulting for the functional departments.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have successfully completed your bachelor's degree in business informatics, industrial engineering, business administration or engineering or have a comparable qualification.
- In addition, you bring first professional experience in the area of product lifecycle management.
- Furthermore, you already have experience in the support, development and administration of a Teamcenter system.
- You have a strong hands-on mentality with the ability and willingness to work in a team. You find it easy to analyze complex issues and present them in a clear and understandable way.
- You enjoy shaping and implementing change. In doing so, you are characterized by a high degree of personal responsibility, goal orientation, the ability to deal with conflicts and a willingness to take on responsibility.
- You communicate actively in an international environment and excel in cross-functional thinking; a business-fluent command of English is therefore a prerequisite.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time