Portfolio Optimization Lead
Join Siemens Digital Industries Software (DI SW) growing and fast-paced Strategic Planning team! Part of Global Strategy and Marketing, the team is helping to guide Siemens DI SW portfolio and investment strategy. The Portfolio Optimization Lead is a highly visible role where you will have a chance to create a lasting strategic impact!
- Evaluates the performance and future growth prospects of portfolio elements
- Creates standard reporting to track, measure, and report performance of portfolio investments
- Provide in-depth financial and operational analyses to support management decision making and go-to-market strategy
- Rationalize and evaluate lifecycle of diverse products within the DISW portfolio
- Make recommendations for how to optimize the DISW portfolio to achieve above-market growth, including invest/divest and M&A activities
- Support strategic planning, business models and M&A functions
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Sound understanding of on-premises and SaaS software business models
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Self-starter able to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Great teammate possessing critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a passion for data and analysis
- Shown success working on cross-functional teams and communicating with leadership across various departments
- Ability to clearly communicate and represent data verbally and via presentation and to tailor the message for target audiences
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Desire to think strategically and execute tactically
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business administration, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative subject area or equivalent work experience
- Strong financial acumen required, including experience building and interpreting financial statements
- 5+ years of professional experience in FP&A, sales operations, analytics, or financial analysis or strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.