Enterprise Sales Executive II
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Responsible for generating revenue through Strategic Named Accounts and/or key vertical markets using a strategic approach. Understands and sells solutions for high level business problems with minimal assistance, incorporating all Siemens PLM product lines. Establishes and maintains customer relationships, independently up to senior management and executive levels within our accounts.
- Passionate problem solver to generate revenue through existing Named Accounts and/or territory within the aerospace and defense vertical market, typically working with 2 - 4 accounts.
- Strong communication skills and leadership for interaction from all levels of the customer organization and ability to articulate business issues and solutions to support development and growth both within the customer organization and Siemens' organization.
- Ability to prioritize and drive both short and long term pursuit investments engaging resources, as required, to support customer projects and initiatives.
Required Knowledge/skills, Education and Experience
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years sales experience in the industry or demonstrate an understanding of industry customers and application of software solutions to support them.
- Candidate must have a strong history of quota achievement over career.
- Candidate will have 4 year College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in the PLM, SCM, ERP, DM or CRM technology field or similar is ideal.
- Track record of understanding management of strategic accounts and communication up through the CXO level.
- Candidate will be familiar with desktop solutions such as Microsoft office, Project, PowerPoint, SAP and other job related software packages.
- Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills and strong organizational abilities.
- Can articulate and understand the customer strategy and PLM solution strategy independently.
- Understand how to manage a complex and typically long sales cycles with milestone development.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.