Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as XP RF Technical Support Engineer
JOB LOCATION: (REMOTE, Global)
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a TST3, you will be responsible for:
- Provide product support either remotely or on-site
- Share expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and train lower level employees
- Successfully demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge in a technical specialty
- Monitoring the ongoing field actions and managing the escalation process to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and business outcomes are achieved
- Provide remote technical support to Field Service Engineers servicing Siemens Radiography and Fluoro systems.
- Dispatch notifications to CSE's and provide quality action plans
- Travel to assist with on-site repair of customer equipment as required
- Be willing to shift schedule and work On-call when necessary
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Candidates are preferred to have an XPRF background with experience on Agile, Ysio, Luminos and Multix Family product lines is highly recommended.
- Use remote diagnostics to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Provide feedback to the factory regarding system performance
- Follow escalation process and communicate with HSC/QIB to drive solutions
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Must be able to speak fluently in English and French
- Associates degree or 2 years of vocational technical training required
- More than 10 years experience working on Radiography and Fluoro systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix problems remotely using Siemens Remote Services
- Good communication skills
- Valid passport will be required for international travel
- Note that shifts may rotate, depending on team and/or business needs
- Candidates will be remote if qualified, ensuring that he or she has appropriate internet bandwidth available to handle applications required for work performance. Please note that DSL/dial-up have not been shown to be adequate
- Willing to travel up to 15%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.