The Intern is responsible for supporting the planning, developing, and implementing of digital marketing campaigns and events Siemens Digital Industries.
The Intern will be exposed to different facets of marketing activities – from account management, content development (copy and art) events management, and liaising with both internal and external teams.Digital marketing
- Support the overall development and launch of digital and marketing related requirement
- Assist in strategy, copywriting, art direction of content for campaigns
- Assist in coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Review campaign data and provide unique insights
- Assist in the planning and execution of all event-related activities including physical, online and hybrid - educational conferences, seminars, workshops, mentorship sessions and networking events.
- Keep appropriate records.
- Produce marketing and sales materials as required.
- Prepare, collect, summarize and provide reports as requested.
- Attend and participate in internal and external ecosystem activities and meetings as the need arises.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- A glimpse of digital and marketing work within a corporate setting
- Exposure to account management and client servicing
- Education – A current undergraduate of a Business/Marketing/Advertising/Communications/Digital course
- Experience – Minimum 3rd year college student
- Special skills – Copywriting, Strategic Management, knowledge on Digital Art/Ads
- The roles and responsibilities above will run in parallel for 6-12 months (possible for extension)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time