Quality Manager in Metro Turnkey Projects
Pune | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us Establishes the defined quality management system tailored and aligned to the project-specific requirements to ensure the quality in process and product quality in solution project to achieve customer satisfaction and business success. Acts as a member of the project core team with special focus on failure prevention. Advocates to a higher quality aspiration and “first time right” mindset.
- Execution & implementation of field deliveries of SCADA/Telecom with assigned team
- Leads and/or coordinates the entire project quality team (internal/ external) of the involöved organization units
- Ensures cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Logistics, R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Service, and relevant suppliers to achieve quality business goals
- Adapts and provides a project-specific management system including project documentation, regulations, methods, and IT-tools, following a risk-based approach
- Ensures professional non-conformance (NC) management
- Coaches project team members in agile/lean methods or even acts as a SCRUM master in agile projects
- Ensures the implementation of quality improvement methods and improve process performance management (e.g. 8D, RCA, FMEA)
- Selects innovative digital solutions to improve project quality
- Drives lessons learned across projects
- Ensures the implementation and improvement of project quality reporting as integrated part of project reporting
- Contributes to project planning to ensure that project-specific, quality-relevant requirements are considered starting with sales phase
- Initiates trainings for project employees with regards to quality (e.g. methods and processes).
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 8-12 years along with bachelor’s or post-graduation degree
- Develops, controls, and ensures the implementation of a quality plan (incl. detailed specific targets and KPIs, quality assurance measures such as review / test / validation / ...) for the project derived from existing QM system agreed upon with the own organization, customer, partners and suppliers.
- Provides site specific inputs during finalization of technical specification along with Team Lead with timelines
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time