Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the important things a reality!
What you would be doing :
- Effective handling of Channel Partner Network and direct customers
- Ensure adherence to the Channel Partner Policies and controls
- Develops a strong connect with Channel Partners and direct customers
- Preparation and monitoring of all Statutory Documentations of Channel Partners incld. Yearly targets, Various Agreements etc.
- Credit limit calculation for Channel Partners and conversant with Credit Admin process
- Analysis of Channel Partner/ Customer UOV and necessary regular follow ups for Turn Over
- Analysis of Contracts/ Bid documents and evaluation of risks, LOA & Offer preparation, negotiation with customers for commercial terms and conditions.
- Good knowledge in commercial topics like Bank Guarantee, Letter of Credits etc.
- Follow up with Channel Partners/ Customers for Collection of Receivables
- Preparation of various MIS and reporting strictly as per deadlines.
- Handling audit queries by providing necessary backups/ calculations as required
- Experience in creating quarterly TOD provisions and Channel Partner Incentive calculation
- Conversant with accounting principles including preparation of JVs, PAS provisions
- Preferably be well familiar with Siemens processes like BESYS, GREAT, Nexus etc.
- Experience in Selling cost budgeting and monitoring
- Well conversant with Advance Excel and Power Point Presentations
- To possess good knowledge in SAP
- Require good communication and writing skills to interact regularly with all stake holders both external and internal
How do you qualify for the role :
Experience - 5+ Years of proven Experience.
Qualification : Bachelor / Masters in Commerce
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Kolkata location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time