Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. In Germany, more than 2,000 colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices, and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options, and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
Join our EMEA team as “Marketing Manager"
Are you a Digital Marketer?
You will be a key player in the EMEA Marketing Team being accountable and responsible for running Industrial Machinery marketing execution activities in the field in accordance with the defined plan and in support of the set revenue targets that we review within the POD.
You think customer-first when you build digital experience, events, search, social media, and account-based marketing! You love to test, optimize, and try new tactics to ensure we exceed our targets. You have marketing program/project management knowledge and related marketing execution experience.
Together, we will continually review campaign and program performance and results for an improved contribution to the business.
You can work with minimal direction and make data-driven decisions.
Find more industry information here
- Coordination within the industry POD (planning, demand, and content centers)
- Ensure program execution budget spend vs. plan.
- Execute demand creation campaigns as defined in the Zone Marketing Plan
- Supervise and improve the demand generation, pipeline contribution, and sales opportunity acceleration
- Report on local results and business updates
This position requires an individual who has both marketing and sales knowledge with strong project management, analytical, execution, and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of our industries, EMEA markets, and IOT are essentials. The ability and passion to communicate our vision to the market while supporting our Sales team are critical.The key requirements for this role are:
- Marketing qualification, degree (preferred), or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Marketing experience in the B2B software industry
- Knowledge of the industrial software market
- Project management and collaboration skills
- Time management, interpersonal, communications, decision making, presentation, and organization skills
- Ability to work and deliver to a deadline with high-quality work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ensure sharing of the best field practices to increase efficiency and profitability.
- Team spirit to build consensus-based decisions
- Ability to collect input from various teams and decide efficient execution tactics
- Proficiency in English and knowledge of Dutch is a plus
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Significant optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
Come and learn more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: dARE - Operative Activity 576w (previously SISW B.V.)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time