Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
The IC Verification Solutions (ICVS) division of Siemens is looking to hire highly qualified Software Development Engineer for an open position in DVT Verification Solutions R&D team
The candidates will be part of R&D team working on Questa Verification IQ product.
As a member of our team you would be responsible to collaborate with fellow members to conceptualize, design and develop business requirements into usable product. We use Spring Framework as our backend technology with JPA/Hibernate for our database access. The front-end is Angular 7 that communicates through JSON REST APIs with the backend.Required skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related technical field.
- +2 years of experience in Software Development.
- Previous experience or willingness to work on a fast pace Agile environment.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (testing, reviews and design documentation).
- Participate in creating framework for automated test cases.
- Write functional and design specifications.
- Work closely with QA to achieve high-quality product.
- Knowledge of Version management and continuous Integration tools.
- Solid knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system environments.
- Excellent knowledge in Java with very good understanding and experience in Object Oriented Programming.
- Previous experience in building enterprise solutions or portal development using Spring Framework is a plus!
- Previous Experience in Web Services (In particular RESTful Web Services) is preferred.
- Very good knowledge of Client/Server architectures, SQL/noSQL databases and Hibernate/JPA is a plus!
- Awareness or experience with Data visualization techniques.
- Security, authentication, authorization techniques.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time