Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
Make things possible.
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens’ real estate portfolio worldwide. SRE manages the real estate portfolio, operates the properties, and is responsible for building projects and the purchase and sales of real estate. SRE thus ensures that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency, and efficiency. This includes the acquisition, setup of new commercial/industrial real estate, renovations, disposition of locations and servicing customers with a broad set of service offerings.
Within SRE we use digitalization as a key differentiator to harmonize local processes, automate and integrate them and thereby increasing transparency and flexibility by creating a digital “Single Source of Truth” throughout the whole SRE Organization. In this context we focus on financial and headcount data, as well as on the core elements of SRE: Space and Contract information.
We aim to be and stay at the forefront of digitalization, enabling a consistent and cross-organizational Reporting Strategy, that creates long-term value for all SRE units.
What role will you play?
- To support our Reporting and Data Solutions team in Lisbon we are looking for a Trainee to integrate into the team;
- Cooperation with the remaining teams / SRE Partners within the structure in several of our daily operations;
- Execution of regular support activities such as Data Quality Checks, cost Controlling;
- Preparation of reports and support to Budget and Forecasts.
- Explore opportunities to enhance further usage of SRE’s central reporting and controlling landscape and support the development of new products in close collaboration with the team
- Have an IT affinity and strive for automation and digitalization in the area of Reporting and Controlling
- Explore opportunities to enhance further usage of SRE’s central reporting and controlling landscape and develop new products in close collaboration with the businesses
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics or IT
- Fluent Portuguese and English – written and spoken;
- Solid MS Office knowledge, especially Excel (advanced);
- Good analytical skills, rigor and attention to detail;
- Professional ethics, responsibility and problem-solving mindset;
- Proactivity, priority management and organization;
- Very good interpersonal skills, of which the ability to communicate with different partners and work as team.
- Strong IT affinity and strong interest in Tableau, HANA Data solutions and Analytics
- “Explorer” Mindset and striving for continuous improvements
- Pro-active and dynamic personality and an open mindset for change
You will love to have:Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time