Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Global Product Manager for Integrated products, Chemistry & Integrated Franchise
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Global Product Manager for Integrated
Products, you will be
- You will manage the complete product lifecycle management in cooperation with all stakeholders over the whole process chain (PLM / SCM / CRM) for the Dimension and Vista assay products.
- You will have overall responsibility for the assigned products’ life cycle management which includes Product Health essentials (quality & supply), country marketing / customer inquiry supports, and end-of-life implementation.
- You will evaluate product development / product improvement proposals and participate in cross-functional product development / design change project teams to ensure the assigned products meet customer & business needs.
- You will interact with cross-functional members of Chemistry / Integrated Franchise and Global Marketing / Country Marketing colleagues to achieve business objectives for the responsible products
- You will support business and marketing plan development, marketing communications, and monitoring of strategic initiatives
You will support business
and marketing plan development, marketing communications, and monitoring of
strategic initiativesThis position may suit you best if you
are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have demonstrated leadership skills to command multi-functional teams and drive business results
- You have strong analytical, problem solving, and strategic skills to manage highly detailed and complex issues
- You have an understanding of the competitive environment, can anticipate market trends and demands, and are capable of developing and presenting business proposals for product / portfolio strategic initiatives
- You have experience in marketing activities such as product launches and driving business growth
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA/MS or other relevant graduate degrees a plus
- 8+ years of IVD experience or ability to communicate with a diagnostics acumen
- Knowledge of product development processes, project management, product life cycle management, and chemistry and immunoassay products a plus
- Willing to travel up to 15% domestically and internationally
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.