Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will execute all engineering tasks (high- and low-level design, equipment location planning, cable route and rack planning) of the telecom Public Address, Passenger Information Display and Master Clock subsystems
- You will ensure processes to be strictly followed and documentation generated (e.g. specifications in requirement management tool, descriptions of the interfaces)
- You will also be responsible for:
- commissioning and installation supervision of the equipment for Public Address, Passenger Information Display and Master Clock subsystems; support of first article inspection and factory acceptance tests
- customer and supplier clarification to fulfill system requirements and performance
- Training for customers and internally (team)
- You are familiar with related telecommunication standards as well railway related standards (EN50121-4 (EMC), EN 50126 (RAM(S)), EN 50129), telecommunication and preferably railway design engineering methodologies
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering wit railways specific specialization
- You carry 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in various technologies (Public Address, Passenger Information Display and Master Clock subsystems and/or other Telecommunication Systems)
- You may have technical knowledge on other telecom-subsystems of a railway project
- You have experience in reading and understanding technical requirements
- Interest in generation of project specific design documentation and engineering of the telecom systems, including power supply.
- Knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments.
- Proficiency in common simulation tools for acoustic studies, MS Office, CAD tools
- You thrive in a multi-cultural environment and you are familiar with working in large matrix organizations
- Willing to work as team
member in international projects.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time