- Understanding how the product interacts within the application field to be able to communicate customer requirements to R&D.
- Demonstrate product features to customers and collect feedback about product applicability and requirements.
- Contributing to application development and functional validation of software solutions developed by the engineering team.
- Developing test cases for the quality assurance group in their testing of user scenarios.
- Filing enhancement and defect reports to address product gaps and defects; work with R&D to communicate requirements and test prospective solutions.
- Providing applications engineer training and support for product deployment.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Material Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 5-10 years’ prior experience in a semiconductor fab environment working as process, integration or yield engineer.
- Python programming languages.
- UNIX/Linux operating systems is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented and strong problem-solving skills.
- Some international travel is required.
- Engineer with background and recent experience in yield management, technology integration, defect management, or failure diagnosis/failure analysis in semiconductor manufacturing including advanced nodes.
- Understanding of the interaction of the IC design flow and the wafer manufacturing flow.
- Interest in software application development and machine learning methodologies to discern root causes of process observations and their connectedness to layout content.
- Network in the semiconductor manufacturing and supplier space.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time