We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You should have good hands-on Experience into Software Development.
- You should be proficient with C#.NET.
- You should be aware of jquery, TypeScript.
- You should have Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API and you should be good with Basics of RESTful API.
- Knowledge of web site and web applications concepts.
- You must have Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You should Produce clean code and thorough understanding of Object-oriented principles and design methodologies.
What you need to make real what matter
- You should have a Technical degree- BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA – (in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or Information Technology or equivalent)
- 4-5 years of demonstrable experience in C#.Net Development.
- You should be able to work on multiple technologies/tools and handle complex topics.
- You should be Expert in debugging and troubleshooting.
- Candidate should have Working knowledge of unit test tools / methodologies (like TDD).
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune.However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time