With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We are looking for talent acquisition professional to join our team in Moscow for the limited contract.
What are the responsibilities?
· Full cycle recruiting:
Levels - from interns to seniors (mainly middle);
Jobs - engineers, technical sales, back office;
Field - Industrial automation, business operations.
· Supports team in the design and development of talent acquisition policies, guidelines, methods and tools;
· Cooperates with HR operations and HR business partners or line management in related matters;
· Plans and executes projects to improve recruiting processes;
· May perform or support individual and / or group assessments and analyses results;
· Processes recruiting specific transactions, such as arranging travel assignments for applicants, resolving appointment issues, and administrating assessment and application processes;
· Assists with creation, transmission and processing of data files between various stakeholders in the recruiting process;
· Assists in liaising with authorities and with local organization units, if necessary.
What is needed to qualify for the position?
· Higher education (Economics, Marketing, HR);
· At least 3 years of the relevant experience, preferably in agency;
· Experience of sourcing on the Industrial automation field is a great advantage;
· Fluent Russian and confident (B1+) English skills
· Good knowledge of Russian labor law;
· Good knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, interview methodologies;
· Willing to reach the goals and improve the processes;
· Hardworking and optimistic approach.
· This is time-limited position (1 year with possible prolongation) via partner company.
· We are suggesting really interesting position in our friendly team for a person willing to develop him/herself, to support our business to become stronger, to improve our processes to make current situation better and better.
· We offer contract according to the Russian labor law.
· Hybrid work mode (remotely and office)
· Location: A-class office (open space) in the heart of Moscow (m. Novokuznetskaya\Trtyakovskaya)
Позиция: Рекрутер, специалист по подбору персонала, HR специалист
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time