We make real what matters:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers and communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. We are on a journey to empower our customers fulfilling their today needs and support them and their infrastructure to undergo the digital transformation.
Within our Global Digital Platform Solutions team, we are now looking for a motivated Global Market Developer. In this role, you will be supporting a broad spectrum of initiatives. Your main target will be to position our inspiring solutions in the IoT and Smart Building markets within our four Regions Germany, Americas, Europe and Middle East/Asia-Pacific. You will be supported by our global product managers and our sales colleagues in the countries and will work together in a network to prioritize the activities.
Are you self-motivated, well-organized, and confident when challenging the status quo? Then join our team and help us creating environments that care! Our engaged and multinational team will happily introduce you to our dynamic environment.
Your new responsibilities
- Support the market introduction of the Digital Solution portfolio with our colleagues in the Regions
- Work together with the Sales, Product management and solution architecture teams to build use cases, customer presentations, marketing collaterals and user journeys
- Support the team in improving the go2market and monetization strategies, in line with our customers and north star objectives
- Build a network and collaborate with global and regional marketing teams to track, prioritize and participate to the most impactful events globally
- Support the local organization to setup, join and follow up on events involving IoT and digital topics
- Leverage all internal digital tooling and be an ambassador to increase adoption in each Region through the network
- Setup a framework to track the relevant metrics to check what initiative has what impact and close loop improve for the next iterations
Your skills and experience
- Degree in engineering, business information systems, innovation management or similar education
- Several years of professional experience in the building technologies environment, ideally in a customer related or a global product management role
- Good understanding of the building technologies markets would be highly beneficial
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in implementing digital transformation projects
- Analytical abilities and understanding of the IoT architecture and digitalization of business processes
- Experience with specification of custom solutions, a problem-solving attitude, good listening skills and a sensitivity to customer concerns
- Well organized, structured and used to work in an international and complex environment
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English. German and any other language is a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time