Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “Senior Software Engineer” from our office in Yerevan, Armenia.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
As a Senior Software Engineer you will take part in the design and implementation of advanced software products for physical layout of ICs. The project (FDI) is currently being developed in C++ programming language with support of C++11/14 version.
The FDI project is an essential part of a bigger toolset which is recognized as one of leaders in EDA area. The R&D and QA teams of the project are located in Yerevan.
Research, design and implement efficient algorithmic applications for physical verification of complex ICs. Development of algorithms dealing/comparing/working with large volume of data.
What do you need to realize what matters?
- BS in CS/ Physics/ Math or in a related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++/ STL programming skills, strong knowledge of OOD;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Previous experience in working on critical projects;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities;
- Familiarity with Computational Geometry, Graph Theory, Optimization, Problems, Numerical Methods, Modeling;
- Knowledge and experience in Physical Design Automation or related domains is preferred;
- Scripting skills in Linux environment;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams (R&D, Application, Marketing);
- Good knowledge of English; both verbal and written;
- Fast learning skills, documentation and specs reading;
- Formal training or test certification is a plus;
- Other achievements like participation/ winning in math and programming in olympiads/ competitions is a big plus;
- Availability of educational waivers of military obligation.
What we offer?
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Closed Joint-Stock Company
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time