JOB TITLE: Lead Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION: Lead Engineer will take part in design and implementation of advanced software products for physical layout of ICs.
- Research, design and implement efficient algorithmic applications for physical verification of complex ICs.
- BS/MS/PhD in CS/ Physics/ Math or in a related field;
- At least 8 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++/ STL programming skills, good knowledge of OOD;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Previous experience in working on critical projects;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities;
- Familiarity with Computational Geometry, Graph Theory, Optimization, Problems, Numerical Methods, Modeling;
- Previous experience in SPICE type circuit simulators is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Physical Design Automation or related
- domains is preferred;
- Good scripting skills (Tcl, Linux shell)
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams (R&D, Application, Marketing);
- Excellent knowledge of English; both verbal and written;
- Fast learning skills;
- Formal training or test certification is a plus;
- Other achievements like participation/ winning in math and programming in olympiads/ competitions is a big plus;
- Availability of educational waivers of military obligation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Closed Joint-Stock Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time