Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for a Management Assistant (MA) for the Riyadh Metro Project. The MA is primarily required to provide secretary and administrative support in an organized and timely manner. Will have tasks related to manager’s work and communication. And will also support the wider team as and when needed in administration and running of the office workload.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact between your line manager and internal/external parties.
- Support in the day-to-day responsibilities of the line manager as needed.
- Make phone calls and distribute correspondences.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements – hotel bookings, business venues and meetings bookings, etc.
- Create Minutes of Meetings (MoM) and follow up documents.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Organize office itinerary and documents in a filing system.
- Support the line manager in facilitating his / her activities whilst in office or on business trips.
- Support the line manager’s direct reports in alignment with the guidance received from the line manager or head of the PMO.
Requirements and Competencies:
- Past work experience as a Personal Assistant or a job within the Administrative domain.
- Certified College degree.
- Saudi national is a must.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Word, MS PPT and MS Excel and handling the day to day IT.
- English and Arabic proficiency (Excellent verbal and written communications skills).
- Business etiquette specially in communicating with government entities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Understands and respects confidentiality relationship with the line manager and the wider business group.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time