Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my responsibilities:
- Will be permanently based in site : Railway Banha, Zagazig ,Ismailia and Port Said.
- Planning and Requisition of Resources and Material.
- Reporting and Documentation of Site / Section Status.
- Preparation and submission of progress reports.
- Preparing and updating of Time Schedule (installation part) according to project requirement.
- Receiving materials, recording and ensuring compliance of quantity and specifications.
- Check all out-going material for quantity verification and conduct quality checks on incoming/outgoing.
- Familiarizes himself with the owners technical specification and ensures that the owners, specification requirement are adhered to laisse with the owners inspector or his representative
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related discipline.
- 3+ years site experience in railway signaling projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in contracting company / organization.
- Experienced in dealing with public governmental sector.
- Capable of giving time scheduling input.
- Fluent English.
Valid driving license.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time