Explore our Digital World
Do you want to create technologies that transform the everyday for billions of people? Our digital careers offer the opportunity to shape the next era of growth and innovation, challenging ourselves to build a better future. By creating ground breaking technologies that transform our world, we need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Picture yourself in the Digital World of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
Siemens Ruggedcom is a global leader for mission critical network solutions in verticals and applications focused on critical infrastructure and harsh environments. The Ruggedcom portfolio is part of the Global Business Line Industrial and Rugged Networks which is a key portion of the Digital Connectivity and Power Business Segment. (DCP NET).
- Globally responsible for managing the Ruggedcom OT based cybersecurity offerings including advanced firewalls, IDS, and IPS products
- Global responsibility for military product line, including hardware products and operating system software
- Conduct life cycle planning for product lines
- Drive definition of new product requirements working closely with Product Business Development and the dedicated sales team to ensure product benefits features and functionality meet customer market needs
- Define and Deliver Business Cases Product Ideas and Product Requirement Specifications for new products
- Define product messaging for inclusion in direct mail, email, advertising, customer surveys, catalogue pages, web pages, print ads, press releases, sales kits presentations and product launch plans
- Be an expert with respect to the competition, analyze competitor products and prepare technical product comparison reports
- Prepare product documentation including data sheets flyers release notes and service bulletins
- Develop and maintain sales presentations for new products and product enhancements
- Provide pro-active support to relevant sales channels and take every opportunity to listen directly to the customer
- Develop and recommend channel approaches, pricing strategies and pricing
- Develop tradeshow/conference strategies and presentations including product selection and promotion
- Participate in tradeshows/conferences and contribute to industry working groups
- Work with third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Participate in technical meetings and conferences
- Prepare and present technical presentations
What will you need to succeed?
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Min 5 years of Product management or product development experience
- Strong knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts and industry standards such as IEC 62443 and NERC CIP
- Strong knowledge of Ethernet networking equipment and practices
- Experience with agile software delivery is an asset
- Significant work experience in the Electric Utility market is an asset
- Excellent presentation delivery and writing skills
- Strong business mind and skill set
- Willing to travel internationally up to 20%
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited - RuggedCom
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.