We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure are currently looking for a Software Architect & Development to join our Project Portfolio FS team.
The role is to develop the software architecture for the fire safety systems in collaboration with system and software architects of Siemens R&D worldwide (Zug R&D in Switzerland mainly) and to develop the associated firmwares.
He/she will also be in charge of the PC software development to develop or maintain fire safety tools.
He/she will have the lead for the cybersecurity for the Vélizy R&D.
This position to be filled as soon as possible on a permanent contract is based in Vélizy (78), France.
• Software architecture development
• Software design, implementation and documentation
• Embedded firmware
• PC development
• Cybersecurity lead
• Lead for establishment of the collaboration with the other Software architects
• System architecture Involvement and features analysis
• Siemens Smart Infrastructure Building Product, Fire Segment (FS), R&D.
• New projects & evolutions.
• International development
• Agile process
Required fields of expertise
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the field of software development.
- Several developed projects
- Embedded Java, C/C++,
- Embedded Linux operating system
- Applicative PC C/C++, C# languages
- Secure development, secure coding (Cybersecurity expertise)
- Know-how in communication protocols: e.g. BacNet, IP, MQTT…
- Configuration management
- Fluent English speaking/written
- Communication & interpersonal relationships
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time