are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered
and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global
success of Siemens
R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and
digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their
unique digital transformation journey.
aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world
class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner
for our global customers.
need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and
infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities,
and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive
range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
•This position involves being a Scrum Master within the Siemens Advanta R&D team. As a dedicated Scrum Master, guiding and supporting multiple Scrum Teams in parallel within an international team structure.
•Coaching and developing high performing teams and organizations on the journey toward agile transformation.
•Ensures the agile / lean principles are understood in the team and among the relevant stakeholders and the resulting way of working (Scrum, Kanban,...) is implemented.
•Ensures the team is capable of working and protects the team from external interventions and eliminates existing obstacles (inside and outside the team) in conjunction with involved partners.
•Ensures transparency about the work progress within the team and shares learning outcomes and experiences with the organization. Promotes continues improvement in team and the team members in their personal development.
•Driving the software development process cycle based on agile framework.
•Taking care of a timely and constructive cooperation between the team, product owners and other stakeholders.
•Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or a relevant academic program.
• Proven 2+ years of experience in Scrum Master and/or Software Project Management positions is a must.
• Excellent command of English is a must, German will be an asset.
• Experience in working and applying Agile/Scrum for minimum 2 years in a software development team is required. (Scrum Master role is preferred.)
• Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred.
• Excellent understanding of Scrum values, artifacts, roles and events.
• Excellent communication, mentoring and motivating skills are must.
• Ability to coach multiple teams for creating high-value products while working collaboratively and self-organizing.
• Experience with different Agile techniques and tooling: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Excellent understanding of software development life cycles and their advantages and disadvantages.
• Ability to multitask and capable of managing multiple priorities.
• Willing to seek ways to improve better processes, best practices within teams and organization.
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling
“At Siemens we are
always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most
innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out
more about the Digital world of Siemens here:
As Siemens we believe physical
barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us.
Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical
barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between
candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create
Siemens is dedicated
to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that
reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward
to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of
the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to
review your suitability to the role.
find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00