Working together for the future.
What does the future look like? What can we expect there? We do not know exactly. But we are doing everything we can to make tomorrow's world a lot smarter and a little better. To do this, we need new idea providers and initiators who will decide what next steps we can take. Real pioneers who initiate innovative projects in research and development and show unusual solutions. Because we have planned a lot: Given the highly dynamic and complex technological landscape shaped by endeavors such as Industry 4.0 (“the 4th Industrial Revolution”), Industrial Internet of Things, and Critical Infrastructures, Siemens products must be secure and resilient from the start - our curiosity about the feasible behind "unthinkable" is endless! It's your chance: join us in driving global change.
What are my responsibilities?
- You are responsible for consulting on and conception of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products, and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide
- You coach stakeholders throughout the business on cyber security processes, from project managers and developers to director-level management. You consolidate the needs and interest of diverse stakeholders with cyber security requirements
- In addition, you research and develop in the broad field of cyber security, e.g., secure architectures, cloud computing security, container security, or IIoT security
- You design reusable security building blocks as well as secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions
- You identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery as well as you are responsible for project management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You successfully completed your master’s degree or PhD in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security or information security or equivalent experience
- Besides, you already gained 5+ years’ experience in the field of cyber security with a focus on cloud and/or container security, i.e., hands-on experience with cloud security including container and Kubernetes as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS, Microsoft Azure, and/or GCP
- A very good knowledge in the area of security architectures as well as ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work make you stand out
- You enjoy developing cyber security architectures. Project management skills and certifications a plus
- Strong communication skills in English as well as willingness to travel up to 20% round off your profile, German is a plus
your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time