Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Human Resources? Could this be the next exciting step on your journey? If yes, start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions. Not really sure who Siemens are and what we do? Click here
to find out more.
Embark on your 12 month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will build an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career in Human Resources.
Here is a taste of what you can expect from this internship:
- Gain an understanding of the specific business units including their goals, vision, services, departments, customers and supply chain.
- Take ownership for allocated tasks and projects and complete them to the best of your ability.
- Demonstrate your learning, recommendations and progress, which will give you an opportunity to develop your profile in the business.
- Actively seek opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge in preparation for future graduate opportunities.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds:
- You will be studying towards a Business or Human Resources related degree, possessing good analytical skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute positively to a team environment, being confident in making decisions and taking the responsibility for tasks and projects, having good time management skills.
- You will have the energy and drive to succeed, be committed to excellence and be innovative in your thinking.
What else do I need to know?
The role will based at our site in Poole.
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme
will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking standout colleagues with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Human Resources. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £18,525 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time