As part of the Siemens Digital Industries Software Digital Commerce and Operations (DI-SW-CAS-DCO) organization, this position will be a key part of delivering third party (3P) marketplace capabilities. DI-SW is expanding their digital commerce ecosystem to include third party sellers. We rely on Technical Product Owners to work collaboratively with all Product stakeholders to define, deploy, and maintain best-in-class digital commerce capabilities to support the Siemens Digital Industries on-line business. Reporting to the Head of Digital Commerce and Operations (DCO) Emerging Markets, you will collaborate with DCO devops teams to define and deliver on a 3P roadmap. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring strong collaboration with key stakeholders such as Senior Management, marketing, sales, other DI business units, Quality Assurance, Ops, and Security. You will be a key influencer for DCO knowledge transfer, best practices, technology selection, capability roadmaps, and organizational culture.
Responsibilities and Primary Job Functions
The primary functions of this position are to understand and aggregate requirements across DCO stakeholders; provide product direction through the definition of product roadmaps; work closely with devops using agile processes to deliver capabilities; be the voice of the product by producing product descriptions and working with stakeholders such as sales and marketing. Makes individual contributions in areas of product management including product specifications, presentation of capabilities to a wide range of audiences, and release planning. Working with other DCO team members, this position will:
- Work collaboratively with all levels of the organization to foster excellent internal and external relationships
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand the range of 3P marketplace capabilities required to meet Siemens Digital Industries’ objectives
- Produce and present 3P Marketplace roadmaps based on aggregated requirements from all stakeholders
- Work in DCO agile processes to create stories and work with Devops to plan releases
- Create product descriptions ranging from executive level presentations to product specifications
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 7+ years of IT experience (5+ years with Master’s Degree)
- Agile based SDLC experience with enterprise level environments for 5+ years
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Product Owner
- At least 1 years’ experience in scrum, CICD, and devops
- Experienced in requirements gathering and aggregation
- Experience in digital commerce
- Scripting/programming skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in 3P marketplaces
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Owner
- 2+ years’ experience with on-line software sales
- 2+ years’ experience with software business models such as subscription, perpetual, etc.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.