Role: IA Domain Tester
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Mobile App Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
What part will you play!
- Work involves Identification and Design of tests to ensure product quality.
- Knowledge of Website and Web application Concepts for testing web based applications.
- Responsible for Commissioning of low voltage products.
- Responsible for implementing various testing methodologies.
- Identification and Design of tests to ensure product quality.
- Understanding of overall Testing process and experience in Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for achieving sprint goals.
- Basic Knowledge in C# and Oops Concepts, IOT and Cloud platforms.
Use your skills to move the world forward !
- We need a graduate - BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computer Science or equivalent) with 2 to 5 years of experience on low voltage products (Electrical Panels, Circuit breakers, Motor Starters, Drives etc.)
- Knowledge of communication interfaces like Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet and TCP/IP
- Experience in using any automation tools like Ranorex, CodedUI, Selenium
- Soft skills:
- Good communication skills
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Self-reliant and Team player
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time