Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Perform strategic data analysis and research within SAP & other data structures to support business processes and strategy and discuss results with team leads and customers. Process large amounts of data from multiple sources and extract relevant insights. Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users and build predictive models & ensure the models are robust enough to be used in production
Change the future with us
· IT architect for Low Code solutions Mendix and Pega including Solution design for cloud based IT solutions
· Supporting the Corporate low code service as a foundation for future Applications, platform features to ensure and increase reusability degree
· Define architectural principles, guidelines and framework for low codes development to ensure quality standards on platform
· Analyze risks, develop architecture roadmaps and manage technical depth
· Understanding the platform architectures of Mendix and Pega and keeping them up to date with the newest developments
· Advise and work on technical (implementation) solutions for our customers
· Working with development teams on complex implementation challenges around security, integration, data modelling, app performance, deployment strategies and more.
· Technical key contact for IT partners and Software providers with regard to future development of low code service offerings and the integration into the Siemens landscape
· Ensuring that best practices and guidelines are applied
· Manage and enable system integrators
· Overcome technical challenges by finding innovative solutions
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· At least 5 years of increasing responsibility out of which, at least 3 years in designing & implementing cloud solutions.
· Proficient & Hands on experience in architecting, designing and managing continuous delivery system using Agile methodologies.
· Hands on experience in architecting, implementation solutions in large IT projects.
· Expert knowledge in LowCode platforms Mendix and/or Pega
· Deep knowledge about Cloud platforms / solutions (e.g. AWS)
· Strong know how about Siemens regulatory requirements in IT projects & services, e.g. Information Security, Data privacy
· Basic knowledge about SAP Sales & Logistics
· Experience in SAP integration
Soft skills Required:
· Ability to work on complex issues autonomously and team based
· Strong Problem Solver
· Good inter department communication skills
· Stakeholder management – Internal and External organization.
quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time