Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experts offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
In this role, you will liaise with the CEO, Leadership and Management teams and work with Business & Cross functional teams to successfully implement strategy, coordinate the governance and reporting of various metrics and projects. You will contribute value to the organization by supporting the decision making capability and impact financial performance. You will support planning and monitoring of day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress. You will support and drive sessions with other senior management to derive organization KPA and KPIs. You will be responsible for collating the budgetary plans for the organization.
Join our Advanta Development team and shape the future with us!
We make real what matters.
• Lead and manage multiple organizational level programs like Learning & Development, Talent Planning, Branding, Innovation, Partner management and CSR initiatives.
• Liaise with senior management to collaboratively make decisions on operational activities.
• Assist the Head of ADV DS AA/ CEO of STSPL with data analysis, presentations and projects for business growth, track key business indicators and prepare analysis report
• Establish KPI for programs and Provide detailed analysis on key value drivers.
• Evaluate the efficiency of business processes according to organizational objectives, Identify and implement process improvements, monitor performance and ROI to optimize cost.
• Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring it follows legislative regulations.
• You will be part of the Leadership team at ADV D in India and prioritise and participate in ADV leadership meetings and strategy sessions
What you need to make real what matters
• You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering preferably with MBA from premier B schools with 15 years of working experience
• You are a quick learner and have the ability to decipher data from various sources to derive meaningful insights.
• High analytical thinking and to process large quantities of data in an accurate manner and excellent presentation and good communication skill
• Ability on Strategic focus, Problem Solving and superb communication.
• Experience in leading virtual teams, collaboration, and networking
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore and is a Individual contributor role. You’ll might be required to visit other locations within India and outside. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers