- Support the achievement of HSE goals and objectives by Lots and subcontractors through implementation of BACS HSE plans.
- Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Monitor compliance with HSE requirements and mitigation of risk through control of at risk behaviors and conditions.
- Prepare and submission of necessary daily/weekly/monthly reports to BACS and Siemens as well
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Provide support to the dept on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc
- Act as liaison between Lots, CWJV and subcontractors within the assigned area and/or task
- Manage Safety Statistic reporting within the Lot and Sub-contractors. Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the HSE Department.
- Identify the training needs in conjunction with Sr. HSE Advisor/HSE Advisor/ Lot’s and for coordination with BACS Training department for necessary training.
- Ensure safety boards with postings including but not limited to: Health and safety policy, inspection and audit results, project hazard assessment, location of first aid, etc. are maintained and current.
- Coordinate a regular meeting with project safety team to review issues, trends and upcoming conditions or events.
- A recognized degree/Full time Diploma in HSE from an accredited college or university
- A recognized course/certificate in First Aid/Basic Life Support
- Practical work experience of at least 5 years with 2 years in a EHS Department document preparation role, in environmental, safety and health
- Experience in implementing HS&E training programs.
- Written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience in rail systems installation highly preferred
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time