We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
We believe in automation systems that turn buildings into perfect places.
You as a Building Automation Test Software Developer in the Area of Cloud, Edge and IoT develop the next generation Building Automation system for Siemens Smart Infrastructure. Together, we change how users engineer, control, operate and optimize buildings with focus on health & safety, sustainability and lifecycle cost.
You are an experienced Software Developer with a pronounced growth mindset and profound knowledge automated testing as well as continuous integration and delivery pipelines. You are interested in new technologies, and you are keen to become an expert in the Building Automation domain. At Siemens, you will join a dynamic and motivated development team working in a professional environment with a highly flexible working model, interesting development opportunities and long-term career perspectives.
Your new responsibilities
- Design, implement and execute automated end-to-end test scenarios for Building Automation Systems, from the Field Device up to the Cloud.
- Design, implement and execute automated tests in a continuous integration and delivery pipeline using GitLab.
- Contribute to the Test Automation Framework infrastructure as well as to the Test Architecture in an edge/cloud environment.
- Be part of an agile development team, share and develop your knowledge and mentor other team members.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- Proactive, motivated and committed person with a growth mindset and strong leadership skills, that likes to cooperate with other teams in a global setup and is willing to bring our solutions to the latest level of technology.
- Demonstrated experience in test automation (e.g. GUI, API, E2E) in product, integration or system test.
- Experience with continuous delivery pipelines such as GitLab CI/CD to deliver high quality software.
- Knowledge of Edge/Cloud Software Architectures including Microservices and Container technologies.
- Knowledge of Web Application Frameworks like Angular is considered as a plus.
- Sound English skills (written and spoken) are a must, sound German skills are beneﬁcial.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Internal Note: Jobcloud
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time