Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 office
We make real what matters!
- Fully responsible for design and implementation software based on defined architecture.
- Partially responsible to do requirement engineering, prepare user stories, derive use cases and subsequently product requirements.
- Frequently required to conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
- Required to work well in a team and regularly interface with global teams on technical topics..
What you need to make real what matters.
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in design and development and exposure working with multi-site global teams.
- C++ , Linux / Windows – Advanced
- Multiple OS (focus Debian Linux) - Basic
- Software development processes / methodologies – Advanced
- Analytical Object Oriented thinking and Problem Solving Skills – Advanced
- Presentation Skills – Basic
- Desirable / Good to Have:
- Micro services and container technologies
- concepts of PaaS infrastructures (AWS, CloudFoundry)
- experience with communication protocols (SIaMATIC S7, OPC UA)
- Experience in agile Methods, Continuous Delivery and Test Driven Development, Architecture & Design Principles & Patterns
- • Conceptualization ability
- • Self-direction
- • Communicative & socially confident
- • Influencing ability
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time