Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a SCM Function Data Analyst
Reporting lines and location:
The SCM Function Data Analyst(s) will report to the Head of SCM Data Governance & Analytics for the Laboratory Diagnostics Business Area of Siemens Healthineers. Three SCM Function Data Analyst positions will support Reagent Manufacturing, Instrument Manufacturing & Logistics operations. The positions will be based at and tied into the function they support, such as a Reagent Manufacturing site, Instrument Manufacturing site and/ or a Regional Distribution Center.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a SCM Function Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Gathers data, generates ad hoc reports and/ or charts to support root cause analysis of functional performance gaps for the SCM function
- Supports function level data harmonizing and cleansing from operation level systems to drive process data quality
- Supports testing of new applications, reporting and supports evolving business function needs and user requirements
- Represents SCM Function as a business and data process subject matter expert
- Collaborates with SCM Data Analytics team to understand supply chain metrics and uses embedded analytics to support function level business process analysis
- Assists business function subject matter experts with data analysis to support process improvement initiatives.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do
develop your career with Healthineers
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset with successful experience in process engineering, data analysis methods and usage of analytics techniques.
- Supply Chain end-to-end process understanding; APICS SCOR - Source, Make, Deliver process understanding would be a plus.
- Strong analysis, design and implementation experience with technologies.
· Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of project management for data analytics.
· Extensive experience with analyzing processes and developing solutions for solving complex business problems.
· Working experience with analytical databases, such as Snowflake as well as data base and query optimization.
· Strong communication, and presentation skills.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS / BA with a concentration in Supply Chain/ Manufacturing, Process Engineering, Data Analytics or related degree required.
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain operations (Manufacturing/ Logistics), with deep professional know-how and experience in data analytics.
· Proficient with SQL and experience with relational SQL and nonSQL databases.
· Proficiency in report generation with use of Excel and BI applications
· Knowledge of IT systems, ERPs (SAP) data structure, business process data points and experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools for data analytics and visualization such as Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, etc.
· Willing to travel up to 10-20%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.