Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an IT Business Partner.
As an IT Business Partner, you will be a single point of contact from Siemens Healthineers (SHS) Information Technology to business areas in R&D and Supply Chain organizations. The position will ensure sustainable and timely realization of business requirements considering R&D and Supply Chain (SCM) IT solutions that support end to end product development processes in alignment with SHS IT strategy, architecture and roadmap. This position will also provide IT consulting to the business areas with a focus on creating business value while delivering transparency of demands and ensuring cross-functional consolidation and alignment.
- Consult business and process owners when optimizing processes and the IT solution landscape. Consult internal customers how to optimize, adapt and apply existing IT services to their benefit.
- Consolidation of cross functional demand within the SHS business areas to realize synergies; Support or lead the creation of a requirements specification and ensure alignment of the potential solutions with the IT strategy and IT roadmap.
- Deliver business case based on a transparent cost and benefit analysis; drive initiative prioritization and funding process and selection as the partner of choice by the business / process owner.
- Prepare project order and charter, track delivery of demand from start to end of realization phase; provide transparency of solution quality and usage after implementation or rollout. And set/manage KPI’s: Cycle time from new concept through analysis of an IT demand & execution/implementation; Adherence to budget and business case; customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the single point of escalation and communication for SHS IT service delivery to SHS “business areas” and SHS IT Centers of Excellence to ensure consistent service delivery and measurement based on SLAs. Global responsibilities while representing SHS Business areas & demands in global initiatives.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Advanced communication skills (Both oral and written)
- Advanced presentation skills
- Business process mapping
- Business Requirements Analysis
- 5-7 years’ experience in enterprise IT organization
- 5-7 years’ experience within large/complex IT project implementations
- 5-7 years’ experience working with or within business functions/processes
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Advanced degree in related field
- Experience working with or within Healtcare domain
- Project Management experience within large/complex business driven projects
- Vendor/supplier management
- Certification within Project Management and/or Requirements Engineering
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.