Siemens EDA is revolutionizing PCB design processes with its investments in solutions for the complete design process ranging from component engineering to manufacturing and investments in cloud solutions.
This PCB applications engineer role will be covering the complete aspects of modern PCB design and analysis, as well as covering the infrastructure aspects, such as component information management, PCB design data management and connection to PLM and other external systems.
In this role, you’ll take technical ownership of sales engagements in close cooperation with the account teams.
This role is pan-European, and part of the European technical sales organization’s PCB team.Responsibilities
- Uncover customer needs
- Architect solutions
- Build proof of concept environments
- Present and demo solutions
- Present business value/return on investment
- Assist in deployments
- Deliver workshops / trainings / support
- Experience with the complete PCB design flow, from component to PLM
- Experience to perform SI/PI analysis on interfaces such as DDR3/4/5, SerDes channels, etc.
- Preferably have some experience with FPGA design and FPGA vendor tools
- Technical astute when it comes to computers and software
- Basic scripting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good teammate with leadership skills
- Goal seeking and high achievement mentality
- Language: English, Excellent verbal and written presentation as well as communication skills in English are required.
- Includes travelling from time to time, both European and International.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time