We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
- Solid understanding of substation Protection System and SCADA applications
- Engineering, Parameterization & Commissioning of Siemens make Protection Relays ( 7SA, 7UT, 7UM, 7SS522)
- Testing and Commissioning of LV/MV/HV/EHV substation equipment
- Knowledge of Testing of interlocks and control schemes for Protection Systems
- Troubleshooting of Power system faults
- Hands on experience on handling Siemens Relay software like DIGSI, REYDISP
- Experience on Interoperability testing on different make Relays
- Protocol application experience with IEC-101, IEC-104, IEC-103 ,IEC-61850
- Communication interface design and configuration with devices including time sources with SNTP, NTP, Data Concentrators, IEDs (meters, protection relays)
- Knowledge about Siemens RTU and PQ meters is added advantage.
This role is based in Goa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We are seeking for a Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in electrical engineering from reputable university/college with consistent track record and minimum 6-7 years of experience in relevant field.
Excellent computer skills, capability to express complex matters in clear and understandable language, excellent presentation and writing skillsWe’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time