SLC MO RI SSCX Electronic R&D Engineer 西门子（中国）有限公司 交通集团 铁路基础设施
Job Family： Research & Development
Mode of employment: Full time only
For Siemens Signalling Company Ltd. in Xian, was established in 1995, and is a Sino-German joint venture between Siemens Mobility Holding B.V. and CRSC (Xi’an Rail Transit Industry Co. Ltd. located in Xi’an, specializing in railway signaling products and systems. we are looking for Electronic Research & Development Engineer.
What are my responsibilities?
- Executes design and delivers high quality result according to product research and development plan.
- Prepares for the technical specification of products and other required documents according to PDP.
- Arranges the milestone meeting and technical solution workshop as PDP requirements.
- Does self-check and reviews development activities of HW/SW by milestone and road map, arranges the milestone meeting and technical solution workshop as PDP requirements.
- Keeps technology and R&D platform fresh and makes R&D activities effectively.
- Assists managers to evaluate the technical solution.
- Provides technical support on products as internal / external request.
- Participates in supplier evaluation on technical competence when necessary.
- Participates in or be independent of establishing the development plan of the responsible product and work split.
- Maintains technical product files as IRIS, RAMS and QMS requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Hold bachelor’s degree and above, majored in electronic, computer science and automation etc.
- At least 3~5 years actual electronic product research & development experience.
- Be proficient in digital and analog circuit design and able to complete design tasks
- Master various circuit design software to design schematic diagrams, PCB.
- Master embedded C programming language development.
- be proficient in TCP/IP and CAN protocol and able to complete design tasks independently.
- Fairly good English reading and writing skill, oral English is a plus.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Signalling Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time