Siemens is looking for an IIoT Solutions Architect for Digital Enterprise Application Center, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. As a world leader in developing and producing the most sophisticated engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
You will be responsible to actively drives systems and solutions for IIoT, Edge and Cloud based systems and Apps, support customers to provide outstanding solutions. You will mainly focus on consult, develop and deliver Industrial digitalization projects with Top players in the Italian Market by exploiting Siemens technological portfolio.
IIoT solutions play a meaningful role in our vision of Industry 4.0 in order to help our customers to bring Digitalization on their factories, based on a product portfolio demonstrating continuous innovation.
What will you handle in the short term?
- Own the design and implementation of end-to-end Industrial IoT solutions for customers;
- Drive the integration of IT systems (ERP, Database, …) and OT devices (PLC, SCADA, …) into data connectivity platforms;
- Drive the development of tailored WebApp for customer (Back-End, Front-End);
- Participate as technical lead on delivering sophisticated customer projects involving different partners;
- Support the sales team during pre-sales activities, providing insights and consulting on the best combination of hardware, software and services;
- Push new Siemens Digital Enterprise solutions for new/existing customers;
- Push Siemens Digital Portfolio: Industrial Edge, Mindsphere, Apps.
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Master degree in Computer Science, Automation Engineering, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, or related field;
- 2+ years of experience in IIoT solutions design and implementation;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes framework/environment;
- Solid understanding of Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, InfluxDB;
- Experience of software development using cloud environments, e.g. AWS, Azure IoT
- Knowledge of OT/IT protocols, such as Profinet, OPC-UA, MQTT;
- General knowledge of Automation Systems (PLC, HMI/SCADA)
- Nice to have: SAP, Networking, Security general understanding;
- Available to frequent business trips in Italy;
- Strong customer orientation, initiative, autonomy:
- Passionate and ready to handle issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: IIoT and Industrial Clouds
- Proficient in Italian and in English
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
“At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time