Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Headquarter Support Center Informatics Engineer. A Headquarter Support Center Informatics engineer provides expert level service and support primarily for problem management which includes problems, new features, and complex technical issues.
Headquarter Support Center is a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong customer focus, offering the right candidate the opportunity to build on current strengths, acquire new skills, and be a member of a highly impactful team. As a global healthcare provider, Siemens offers a wealth of growth opportunities for motivated individuals.
Our ideal candidate will exhibit initiative to learn and demonstrate technical expertise for our heterogeneous customer solutions. You must possess strong computer skills, troubleshooting capabilities and be able to communicate effectively through written and oral channels. You must have strong skills in process workflow, data mining, log troubleshooting, operating systems and out of the box thinking.
As a Candidate you must display a positive attitude with both internal and external customers, striving to exceed expectations. You must be able to manage your time effectively and make sound decisions that promote the interests of both Siemens and the customer. Candidate must be a selfless team player and enthusiastic proponent of change.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Informatics Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating a high level of technical expertise and problem solving, time management, team involvement and independent thinking.
- Being able to work directly with our OEM and business partners to provide feedback for technical escalations and product issues to drive root cause identification and assist in the creation of corrective actions.
- Troubleshooting, problem management, written skills to address and document technical issues that impact the Siemens laboratory informatics portfolio. Work collaboratively with cross functional partners to achieve a final solution.
- Understanding all aspects of Siemens Healthcare Informatics products to ensure troubleshooting and issue identification are correctly managed via the Siemens quality complaint handling process.
- Acting as the primary liaison between the key stakeholders for problem clarification, complaint investigation and confirmation processes.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Updating and managing escalations to determine if the issue is a technical issue, non-conformance or an enhancement to ensure the proper process is used for solution mitigation.
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are eager and willing to learn about new technologies and solutions.
- Creating and presenting data or information in a way that can drive a business decision to enhance or resolve a product problem identified through the complaint process. This includes transcribing machine data into readable and understandable information for our partners.
- Preparing technical calls and hosting global conference calls, which can include presenting information to technical experts.
- Upskilling our remote and technical field partners of new product releases and troubleshooting skills.
- Attend customer meetings as a technical expert, disseminating information clearly and concisely.
- Creating and reviewing Product Support documentation.
- Troubleshooting technical issues including connection, routers, workflow, database, and data communication issues.
- Using proactive tools or data sets to target accounts for remedial action and working cross functionally to formulate an action plan that is implemented by the local support organizations.
- Working directly with in-house and OEM R&D to ensure the solution will meet the service and end user’s needs.
- Design and deliver advanced training workshops for support engineers local or remote.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years Technology experience; including experience in a Medical Technology industry.
- Experience with IT systems support with advanced Technical Troubleshooting and demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Experience with providing on-site customer care and support.
- VMWare and virtualization concepts, experience with Windows and UNIX operating systems, an understanding of Networking and the OSI model, advance understanding of relational databases.
- Communication, planning and writing skills along with the ability to present to different technical groups and management via written and oral communication.
- Proven success working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, while readily adapting and responding to changes in the environment and priorities.
- Ability to decipher and analyze various Software, Database and System log files creating solutions within heterogeneous systems.
- Willing to travel up to 10%and location can be in the USA, EMEA or APAC
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.