Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Clinical Specialist Mammography.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Clinical Specialist Mammography, you will be responsible for proactively defining, collecting and processing material relating to clinical images and findings and for making this material available in a structured manner. In this regard, you will work closely with other departments, particularly R&D, marketing and application
- You will use the existing global network of clinical cooperation partners and continue to expand this network both for the procurement of the necessary image material and for consultations to assess clinical images
- For new product launches, you will make available the necessary clinical data material to underpin the value promise for the product for marketing, especially during the CUT (customer use test) and the market launch
- In addition, you will support colleagues in various internal departments, for example marketing and business management, in clinical matters including in particular tender requests, clinical symposia, hands-on workshops and on-site
- You will also prepare teaching and training material and will present clinical content worldwide at training events, congresses, etc.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/mammography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are a qualified radiographer (MTRA) or have a degree in medicine.
- You also have many years of professional experience in the clinical field of mammography, and have in-depth knowledge of medicine, medical imaging and its application
- You have already gained extensive experience of collaborating with clinical partners
Your attributes and skills:
- You are able to structure and put across complex content to great effect, and are comfortable managing other employees at the technical level
- You are willing to travel internationally for business (approx. 20%)
- You have very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- Your personal qualities include organizational flair, very good communication and networking skills, strong customer focus and presentation ability
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time